TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All orders are sent with tracked shipment. UK orders are dispatched with first class next day delivery. International orders all have a tracking code which will be sent to you in your dispatch email.
2. All our items are quality assured and are not validated for dispatch unless the team has confirmed so. However, in the unlikely event of a customer receiving a faulty item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We will only accept returns for items that are faulty. We do not accept responsibility or returns if you chose the incorrect size. Custom items are non-refundable, this includes but is not limited to - the poems collection, all abstract collections, the pattern collection, fluffy hoodies and abstract tracksuits. If you have any queries about whether your item is eligible for return, please send us an email.
In the unlikely event an item does not arrive you will not receive a refund - your item will be remade and resent to you.
4. Payments are to be made via PayPal or Stripe.
5. For the UK our standard shipping method is Royal Mail 1st Class and the postage duration is between 5-18 Business Days (Mon-Thu) including shipping times. International Shipping 7-20 Business Days (Mon-Thu)
6. All dispatched items include a tracking service.
7. In the unlikely event of receiving a faulty item, you will be required to return the item in adequate packaging within 14 days of the purchase date, and in the same condition in which you initially received it in. Once we receive your returned item, we will reimburse your original purchase, along with any additional postage costs (up to £4*).
8. As we try our hardest to offer our customers a diverse range of products and colours, some of the garments will have different styles compared to one-another. This may affect the sizes and materials. For example a Medium Black jumper might not be the same size as a Medium White Jumper. This might also affect the size guide dimensions provided.
9. The shades on the website are as close as we can get the colours to be. On different computers/Mobile devices the shades may appear different so please be aware of that.
10. In the unlikely event of our team being unable to source you with the purchased item, we will contact you and refund your purchase as soon as possible.
11. We have the right to cancel orders, and in this unlikely event, our team will contact and refund you as soon as possible.
12. In terms of name spelling, if you would like a specific spelling please do write your name in Arabic. If your name is written in english we will convert it as best as we can but there is no refund policy available if the name is misspelt.
12a. Font styles make each name look different. If you would like to see a preview of your name in a particular font please email us and we will do that for you. Refunds based on font style cannot be issued.
13. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any point.
14. Any images sent to us is considered consent and may be featured on the site or any other social media platform according to our own discretion.
15. Many of our product images feature other items from the Zidouri collection. If you are ever unsure of what your item contains please get in touch. Under no circumstance can assumption be presumed.
16. An extra print has an extra fee of £4.99 and will only be added to the garment if payed for. Embroidery upgrades can only be applied to the front of a garment, an extra print cannot be embroidered. This will automatically be applied to the garment within your order.
17. If you require a change to be made to your order please contact us via email and we will try our very best to amend your order for you. Please note that if the change cannot be made, or is not confirmed we hold no fault regarding this.
18.Tracking information can take up to 3 working days to become live, from the date of dispatch due to delays caused by COVID-19.
19. Custom jewellery items are non-refundable, as they are customised to you and therefore cannot be resold. Due to our wide range of font styles, a refund cannot be issued based on the premise that the necklace does not look the way in which it was expected. For example, the joining of dots to a name can look different within different font styles.
20. Custom orders can only be cancelled in the first 24 hours after the purchase has been made. Non-custom orders cannot be cancelled due to the speed at which they are processed.
21. Eid order guarantees are guaranteed for the first 3 days of eid, this will be for UK orders only